Fujifilm has released the X system only in 2012 and since then it has been rapidly developing into a complete system, at least for lenses and bodies. Actually, when it comes to bodies the choice is quite exhaustive already. However, some photographic purposes are not not covered yet and more often than not the need might arise to go back to a full-fledged DSLR system. This post tries to list the most obvious omissions.
This short post should have been published weeks ago and luckily some of the items on the wishlist are already in the works by manufacturers!
- Large eyecup as optional accessory (already announced on 04/16/2014 by Fujifilm: EC-XT L)
- New flash model with horizontal and vertical bounce (third party accessory already announced: Nissin i40)
- Wireless TTL Flash system
- Update handgrip(s): incorporate strap bosses
- Better batteries: more power + information about remaining capacity
- Camera Remote for Windows (PC, tablet, phone)